of Bexley Bromley Greenwich & Lewisham
Helping dyslexic people of all ages by providing information and support
Joining your Local Dyslexia Association
By joining the Association you will:
- Be supporting our cause.
- Be a very large part of enabling us to carry on with our valuable work, giving help and advice to all.
- Be able to come to all our meetings and have the opportunity to talk to other dyslexic people, parents of dyslexic children and specialist teachers.
- Have a joining pack with all sorts of helpful information.
- See our newsletter (example below).
- See the British Dyslexia Association’s magazine, 'Contact'.
- Also be supporting the British Dyslexia Association, thus helping the cause of dyslexic adults and children nationwide.
If you wish to join the Association and help us in our work, then please print our membership form and return it to the address shown together with the joining fee, and a self-addressed magazine-size envelope if possible.
As an adult member you will have all the above, plus seeing the adult newsletter and the opportunity of attending adult meetings.
0300 999 1800
Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH
© 2017 by Dyslexia Association of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich & Lewisham. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Trainy Days Limited