of Bexley Bromley Greenwich & Lewisham
Helping dyslexic people of all ages by providing information and support
Adult group meetings
Our adult group meetings are held at Holy Trinity Church, Church Lane, Bromley Common, Bromley BR2 8LB
First Wednesday of every month (except for January and August).
Doors open at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start.
2020 meeting dates
- January 8th: Trial Journey to New Venue.
- February 5th: Let's Write Our Mission Statement.
- March 4th: Your Neurodiverse Story so Far.
- April 1st: Finding a Job : Postponed until further notice
- May 6th: CV Writing : Postponed until further notice
- June 3rd: Interview Advice : Postponed until further notice
- July 1st: Surviving your First Week in a New Job : Postponed until further notice
- August 5th: No Meeting.
- September 2nd: Career Progression : Postponed until further notice
- Rest of Year: To be Announced.
Our meetings are friendly. No appointment necessary - just turn up on the night. Why not bring a friend or partner with you?
We welcome all who are able to get to our meeting, from any geographical area. The association is a charity and is totally run by unpaid volunteers. There are no paid members of staff.
0300 999 1800
Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH
© 2017 by Dyslexia Association of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich & Lewisham. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Trainy Days Limited