of Bexley Bromley Greenwich & Lewisham
Helping dyslexic people of all ages by providing information and support
Adult group meetings
Our adult group meetings are held at Community House South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH. Directly opposite Bromley Fire Station in South Street.
First Wednesday of every month (except for January and August).
Doors open at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start.
2019 meeting dates
- 2nd January : No meeting
- 6th February : Routines & Habits
- 6th March : Handling Change- Who Moved my Cheese?
- 3rd April : Sleep Patterns and Anxiety
- 1st May : Dyslexia, Dyspraxia & Depression
- 5th June : Mindfulness & Wellbeing
- 3rd July : Emotional Management (Chimp Paradox)
- 7th August : No meeting
- 4th September : Getting yourself Understood: Communication Skills
- 2nd October : Changes with Assessments
- 6th November : Back to Basics 1
- 4th December : Back to Basics 2
Our meetings are friendly. No appointment necessary - just turn up on the night. Why not bring a friend or partner with you?
We welcome all who are able to get to our meeting, from any geographical area. The association is a charity and is totally run by unpaid volunteers. There are no paid members of staff.
0300 999 1800
Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH
© 2017 by Dyslexia Association of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich & Lewisham. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Trainy Days Limited