of Bexley Bromley Greenwich & Lewisham
Helping dyslexic people of all ages by providing information and support
Adult group meetings
Our adult group meetings are held at Community House South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH. Directly opposite Bromley Fire Station in South Street.
First Wednesday of every month (except for January and August).
Doors open at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start.
2018 meeting dates
- January - no meeting
- 7th February (Self-esteem)
- 7th March (Find/Know your niche)
- 4th April (Creativity)
- 2nd May (A-typical problem solving)
- 6th June (Family and friends)
- 4th July (Margaret Malpas herself will come to have a discussion with us)
- August - no meeting
- 5th September (Gadgets and software on a budget)
- 3rd October (Getting it down on paper)
- 7th November (Dyslexia Toys - What can you buy?)
- 5th December (What does reading mean to you?)
Our meetings are friendly. No appointment necessary - just turn up on the night. Why not bring a friend or partner with you?
We welcome all who are able to get to our meeting, from any geographical area. The association is a charity and is totally run by unpaid volunteers. There are no paid members of staff.
0300 999 1800
Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH
© 2017 by Dyslexia Association of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich & Lewisham. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Trainy Days Limited