of Bexley Bromley Greenwich & Lewisham
Helping dyslexic people of all ages by providing information and support
Dyslexia - indicators in adults
- Slow reading and need to re-read several times before understanding.
- Misreads small words.
- Missing out lines and confuses words that are similar.
- Making spelling mistakes.
- Dreads giving and receiving complicated instructions.
- Problems with personal organisation.
- Difficulty planning and writing essays.
- Trouble with short-term rather than long-term memory.
- Poor confidence and low self-esteem.
0300 999 1800
Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH
© 2017 by Dyslexia Association of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich & Lewisham. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Trainy Days Limited