of Bexley Bromley Greenwich & Lewisham
Helping dyslexic people of all ages by providing information and support
What does the Dyslexia Association do?
The Dyslexia Association of Bexley Bromley Greenwich and Lewisham gives information to and help for parents, teachers, adults and interested professionals. The separate adult group is open to anyone over 18 from any area within commutable distance of Bromley.
Everyone working for the Dyslexia Association of Bexley Bromley Greenwich and Lewisham does so in a voluntary capacity. We have no paid staff.
There are over 150 members of the Association.
What does the Dyslexia Association provide?
- Open Meetings – free entry to everyone, including non-members but donations welcomed.
- Separate Adult Group meetings.
- Special events and conferences.
- Information about national conferences and courses.
- A freely accessible helpline.
- A dyslexia screening service for children and adults.
- Information on special educational needs stages in school.
- Assistance from trained Befrienders.
- Information on Statutory Assessments.
- Training for employers, schools, parents, etc.
- Signposting specialist teaching.
- Signposting Educational Psychology assessments.
- Signposting Adult assessments.
- Three newsletters a year.
- British Dyslexia Association’s Contact magazine three times a year.
0300 999 1800
Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH
© 2017 by Dyslexia Association of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich & Lewisham. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Trainy Days Limited